Bow Tie & Pocket Square
BRIDAL, BRIDESMAID & FORMAL GOWN ORDERS
All Melanie Jayne gowns are proudly designed and manufactured in our design studio in Coffs Harbour, NSW Australia.
- Melanie Jayne charges in Australia Dollars (AUD).
- All Melanie Jayne bridal, bridesmaid, formal wear, debutante gowns, and veils have a 12 week delivery unless otherwise specified, please allow extra time for shipping. Shipping is generally 2-10 days depending on your location. International addresses allow 2-3 weeks.
- Items that are ordered and discovered to be discontinued or no longer available will be fully refunded.
- Items ordered and currently in our inventory are available for immediate dispatch.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Direct Deposit, and payments through our online portal.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS & PURCHASES OVER $150.00 (Australian Addresses Only)
- Shipping is calculated for delivery with Australia Post or Fastway Couriers for all products purchased through our internet store and does not include international taxes and/or international customs charges.
- You will be notified if there are any delays in dispatching your order.
- All delivery times are provided as estimates only. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for any delays caused or incurred by delivery services or international customs clearance processes.
- Items that are in stock will be processed & shipped within 1-2 business days.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
NO RETURNS on bridal gowns
EXCHANGE ONLY for bridesmaids & formal gowns
This applies to Melanie Jayne bridesmaid & formal gowns which are made to order exclusively for you, so please choose your style, colour and size very carefully because we cannot offer any refunds on gowns.
- However if you need to exchange your gown for another size, you must contact us within 3 days of receiving your gown.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you need to exchange your gown within 3 business days of receiving your gown. Please give us your contact details, receipt number and reason for return.
- We will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which must be visible on the outside of the packaging. Merchandise returned without this authorisation number will be rejected and returned back to you.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and should be sent by registered/track post and have proof of delivery. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for missing or lost packages.
- Gown must be returned in original condition, unmarked & unaltered, unworn, unwashed, free from snags, scent/smell and makeup and have all original packaging along with tags attached.
- Gowns received back damaged either from the customer or during transit will not be accepted for exchange.
- Exchange gowns will be manufactured under the standard delivery time.
LINGERIE, FOOTWEAR & ACCESSORIES
- If your shoes, lingerie garments or accessories don't fit or not for you, and you wish to return them for a full refund or exchange (excluding the original shipping cost whether it be free or paid for by you) please email us to arrange for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- You must contact us within 3 business days of receiving your items, if you want to return them. Please email your name and reason for refund or exchange and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items must be returned with all the original packaging and sent in a postie box (to avoid damage to the shoe box) via your choice of courier or post with a receivers signature as proof of delivery.
- Made to order bridal gowns
- Items that are damaged, worn, washed, altered or have tags removed.
- Sale items and gowns on sale.
- Soiled shoes with footprints / scuff marks under foot or any other damage caused by you will not be eligible for return.
- Custom dyed shoes or handbags
- Briefs, hosiery.
- Mens neckties, bowties & pocket squares
- Items will be considered faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing defect.
- Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
- Faulty items with be replaced or repaired or refunded depending on the fault.
- Melanie Jayne will cover the cost of shipping fees for the returned item, if we consider the item to be faulty.
Bow Tie & Pocket Square
Hand tied bow tie and matching pocket square.
Hand tied ties are easy to learn and look more authentic than pre-tied ties.
Learn how to tie your own tie on our video below.
Measure your neck size by placing a tape measure around your neck and choose the closest size. If you are between sizes, it is better to choose the size down.
Available in all our satin colour range.
Material: Polyester Satin.
Bow Width: 6cm at the widest points
Bow Length when tied: approx 13cm (depending on how it is tied)
Band Width: 15mm
Pocket Square: 20x20cm
Manufacture times: 7-14 days + shipping.