Formal Size Chart in inches
The measurement chart below is the finished garment size.
How to Choose Your Size
Choose the size that matches the measurements closest to your body.
Bust: Measure the fullest part of your bust.
Waist: Measure around your waist - For most people that is in line with your elbows.
Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips. - For most people this is 20cm below your waistline.
Length: Is from your natural waist to the floor.
Choose the closest size that best matches your measurements. If you are unsure, please email us, we are happy to assist you in making the right choice. We can also set up a video call, so we can help you with taking your measurements.
Made to measure service is available. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- All Melanie Jayne bridesmaid, formal wear, debutante gowns, have a 6-8 week delivery unless otherwise specified, please allow extra time for shipping. Shipping is generally 2-10 days depending on your location. International addresses allow 2-3 weeks.
- Items that are ordered and discovered to be discontinued or no longer available will be fully refunded.
- Items ordered and currently in our inventory are available in 1- 7 day dispatch.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Direct Deposit, and payments through our online store.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS & PURCHASES OVER $150.00 (Australian Addresses Only)
- Shipping is calculated for delivery with Australia Post or Aramex Couriers for all products purchased through our internet store and does not include international taxes and/or international customs charges.
- You will be notified if there are any delays in dispatching your order.
- All delivery times are provided as estimates only. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for any delays caused or incurred by delivery services or international customs clearance processes.
- Items that are in stock will be processed & shipped within 1-7 business days.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE
This applies to Melanie Jayne bridesmaid & formal gowns only which are ordered through our online store. Gowns that have been made with special requirements or adjustments are non-returnable.
Please try your dress on as soon as practical. Please be aware this is a delicate garment.
- Please be very careful when trying on your dress, that you avoid snagging or damaging your gown.
- Have someone to help you into your dress.
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry, nails are filed so as not to snag the fabric, remove jewellery and make sure you are free from tanning lotions, perfumes & wet hair.
- Water will mark your dress, as will sweaty or damp hands.
- Try on in a clean environment, eg. place a clean sheet or blanket on the floor so the hem of the dress doesn't collect dirt or dust.
- Don't walk around your house in case you step on the hem and damage the fabric.
If you need to return your gown, you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your gown.
- Please contact us at email@example.com. Please give us your contact details, receipt number and reason for return.
- We will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which must be visible on the outside of the packaging. Merchandise returned without this authorisation number will be rejected and returned back to you.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and should be sent by registered/track post and have proof of delivery. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for missing or lost packages.
Gowns will be inspected by Melanie Jayne upon return and if satisfied the garment meets the return policy, you will be issued with a refund minus the original shipping cost, if you received free shipping. This is the freight cost Melanie Jayne has incurred for the original shipping of the garment.
- Gown must be returned in original condition, unmarked & unaltered, unworn, unwashed, free from snags, scent/smell and makeup and have all original packaging along with tags attached.
- Gowns received back damaged either from the customer or during transit will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Exchange gowns will be manufactured under the standard delivery time.
- Items will be considered faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing defect.
- Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
- Faulty items with be replaced or repaired or refunded depending on the fault.
- Melanie Jayne will cover the cost of shipping fees for the returned item, if we consider the item to be faulty.