All Melanie Jayne gowns are proudly designed and manufactured in our design studio in Coffs Harbour, NSW Australia.
- Melanie Jayne charges in Australia Dollars (AUD).
- All Melanie Jayne bridal, bridesmaid, formal wear, debutante gowns, and veils have a 12 week delivery unless otherwise specified, please allow extra time for shipping. Shipping is generally 2-10 days depending on your location. International addresses allow 2-3 weeks.
- Items that are ordered and discovered to be discontinued or no longer available will be fully refunded.
- Items ordered and currently in our inventory are available for immediate dispatch.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Direct Deposit, and payments through our online portal.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS & PURCHASES OVER $250.00 (Australian Addresses Only)
- Shipping is calculated for delivery with Australia Post for all products purchased through our internet store and does not include international taxes and/or international customs charges.
- You will be notified if there are any delays in dispatching your order.
- All delivery times are provided as estimates only. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for any delays caused or incurred by delivery services or international customs clearance processes.
- Items that are in stock will be processed & shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shoes that are out of stock will be back ordered and shipped within 45 days.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
MADE TO ORDER GOWNS
NO REFUNDS - EXCHANGE ONLY
Melanie Jayne gowns are made to order exclusively for you, so please choose your style, colour and size very carefully because we cannot offer any refunds on gowns, except in the unlikely case of a manufacturing fault.
- However if you would like to exchange your gown for another size or colour, a 20% restocking fee will be charged on the purchase price of the gown you are returning, you must contact us within 3 days of receiving your gown.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you need to return your gown within 3 business days of receiving your gown. Please give us your contact details, receipt number and reason for return.
- We will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which must be visible on the outside of the packaging. Merchandise returned without this authorisation number will be rejected and returned back to you.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and should be sent by registered/track post and have proof of delivery. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for missing or lost packages.
- Gown must be returned in original condition, unmarked & unaltered, unworn, unwashed, free from snags, scent/smell and makeup and have all original packaging along with tags attached.
- Gowns received back damaged either from the customer or during transit will not be accepted for exchange.
- Exchange gowns will be manufactured under the standard delivery time.
- If the shoes don't fit and you wish to return them for a full refund (excluding the original shipping cost whether it be free or paid by the customer) or exchange them, please contact us to arrange for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- You must contact us within 3 business days of receiving your shoes, if you want to return them.
- Shoes must be returned with all the original packaging and sent in a postie box (to avoid damage to the shoe box) via your choice of courier or post with a receivers signature as proof of delivery.
- If you wish to exchange your shoes for another size, and the shoe is not in stock in our inventory please allow up to 45 days for us to get you another size.
- Sale items
- Soiled shoes with footprints / scuff marks under foot or any other damage caused by you will not be eligible for return.
- Custom dyed shoes or handbags
Due to hygiene reasons the following items cannot be returned:
- Mens neckties, bowties & pocket squares
- Items will be considered faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing defect.
- Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
- Faulty items with be replaced or repaired or refunded depending on the fault.
- Melanie Jayne will cover the cost of shipping fees for the returned item.
Halter Neck Ballgown
Halter neck ballgown from the Melanie Jayne Oceania Collection. Ballgown has a modern shaped halter neck with fitted bodice, built in bra cups and is made fully boned. Bodice is overlaid with a gorgeous embroidered rose lace, corded & beaded with sequins.
Halter neck ballgown skirt is layered with our very popular ruffle wave silk organza. Nearly 30 meters of silk organza are shaped to form the waves and then edged in an organza trim with a 100mm wide horsehair braid encased.
Halter neck ballgown has an invisible skirt zip and the bodice has a corset style, lace up closure.
Gown can be ordered in 3 lengths to keep alterations to a minimum. Fabric main is ivory bridal satin available with ivory lace and a silk/cotton blend lining for maximum comfort.
Note: Our silk/cotton lining is the perfect choice for our Australian climate. Keeping cooler and more comfortable in summer and warm through the cool winter months.
100% Silk Organza
100% Cotton interlining
Silk/cotton blend lining
Beaded & sequinned tulle lace