BRIDAL, BRIDESMAID & FORMAL GOWN ORDERS
All Melanie Jayne gowns are proudly designed and manufactured in our design studio in Coffs Harbour, NSW Australia.
- Melanie Jayne charges in Australia Dollars (AUD).
- All Melanie Jayne bridal, bridesmaid, formal wear, debutante gowns, and veils have a 12 week delivery unless otherwise specified, please allow extra time for shipping. Shipping is generally 2-10 days depending on your location. International addresses allow 2-3 weeks.
- Items that are ordered and discovered to be discontinued or no longer available will be fully refunded.
- Items ordered and currently in our inventory are available in 1- 7 day dispatch.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Direct Deposit, and payments through our online portal.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS & PURCHASES OVER $150.00 (Australian Addresses Only)
- Shipping is calculated for delivery with Australia Post or Aramex Couriers for all products purchased through our internet store and does not include international taxes and/or international customs charges.
- You will be notified if there are any delays in dispatching your order.
- All delivery times are provided as estimates only. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for any delays caused or incurred by delivery services or international customs clearance processes.
- Items that are in stock will be processed & shipped within 1-7 business days.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Bridesmaids & Formal
This applies to Melanie Jayne bridesmaid & formal gowns only which are ordered through our online store.
Trying your dress on.
Please try your dress on as soon as practical. Please be aware this is a delicate garment.
- Please be very careful when trying on your dress, that you avoid snagging or damaging your gown.
- Have someone to help you into your dress.
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry, nails are filed so as not to snag the fabric, remove jewellery and make sure you are free from tanning lotions, perfumes & wet hair.
- Water will mark your dress, as will sweaty or damp hands.
- Try on in a clean environment, eg. place a clean sheet or blanket on the floor so the hem of the dress doesn't collect dirt or dust.
- Don't walk around your house incase you step on the hem and damage the fabric.
- If you need to return your gown, you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your gown.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us your contact details, receipt number and reason for return.
- We will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which must be visible on the outside of the packaging. Merchandise returned without this authorisation number will be rejected and returned back to you.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and should be sent by registered/track post and have proof of delivery. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for missing or lost packages.
- Gowns will be inspected by Melanie Jayne upon return and if satisfied the garment meets the return policy, you will be issued with a refund minus the original shipping cost, if you received free shipping. This is the freight cost Melanie Jayne has incurred for the original shipping of the garment.
- Gown must be returned in original condition, unmarked & unaltered, unworn, unwashed, free from snags, scent/smell and makeup and have all original packaging along with tags attached.
- Gowns received back damaged either from the customer or during transit will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Exchange gowns will be manufactured under the standard delivery time.
- If your shoes, lingerie garments or accessories don't fit or not for you, and you wish to return them for a full refund or exchange (excluding the original shipping cost whether it be free or paid for by you) please email us to arrange for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- You must contact us within 2 business days of receiving your items, if you want to return them. Please email your name and reason for refund or exchange and order number to email@example.com
- Items must be returned with all the original packaging and sent in a postie box (to avoid damage to the shoe box) via your choice of courier or post with a receivers signature as proof of delivery.
- Made to order bridal gowns
- Items that are damaged, worn, washed, altered or have tags removed.
- Sale items and gowns on sale.
- Soiled shoes with footprints / scuff marks under foot or any other damage caused by you will not be eligible for return.
- Custom dyed shoes or handbags
- Briefs, hosiery.
- Mens neckties, bowties & pocket squares
- Items will be considered faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing defect.
- Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
- Faulty items with be replaced or repaired or refunded depending on the fault.
- Melanie Jayne will cover the cost of shipping fees for the returned item, if we consider the item to be faulty.
Seva from Paradox London is a jewelled open toe sandal with a 2.25 inch heel that features a wonderful shimmer material that is perfect for any event. Seva maximises comfort while ensuring stability with an adjustable strap and buckle.
Colour: Champagne Shimmer
Heel Height: 2¼" inch
Fits Sole Mates - Classic