BRIDAL, BRIDESMAID & FORMAL GOWN ORDERS
All Melanie Jayne gowns are proudly designed and manufactured in our design studio in Coffs Harbour, NSW Australia.
- Melanie Jayne charges in Australia Dollars (AUD).
- All Melanie Jayne bridal, bridesmaid, formal wear, debutante gowns, and veils have a 12 week delivery unless otherwise specified, please allow extra time for shipping. Shipping is generally 2-10 days depending on your location. International addresses allow 2-3 weeks.
- Items that are ordered and discovered to be discontinued or no longer available will be fully refunded.
- Items ordered and currently in our inventory are available for immediate dispatch.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Direct Deposit, and payments through our online portal.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS & PURCHASES OVER $150.00 (Australian Addresses Only)
- Shipping is calculated for delivery with Australia Post or Fastway Couriers for all products purchased through our internet store and does not include international taxes and/or international customs charges.
- You will be notified if there are any delays in dispatching your order.
- All delivery times are provided as estimates only. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for any delays caused or incurred by delivery services or international customs clearance processes.
- Items that are in stock will be processed & shipped within 1-2 business days.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
NO RETURNS on bridal gowns
No returns, refunds or exchanges on bridal gowns, these are made to order exclusively for you, so please choose your style, colour and size carefully. If you require help to choose your size, please contact us, we are very happy to help.
EXCHANGE ONLY for bridesmaids & formal gowns
NO REFUNDS - EXCHANGE ONLY
This applies to Melanie Jayne bridesmaid & formal gowns which are made to order exclusively for you, so please choose your style, colour and size very carefully because we cannot offer any refunds on gowns.
- However if you need to exchange your gown for another size, you must contact us within 3 days of receiving your gown.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you need to exchange your gown within 3 business days of receiving your gown. Please give us your contact details, receipt number and reason for return.
- We will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which must be visible on the outside of the packaging. Merchandise returned without this authorisation number will be rejected and returned back to you.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and should be sent by registered/track post and have proof of delivery. Melanie Jayne is not responsible for missing or lost packages.
- Gown must be returned in original condition, unmarked & unaltered, unworn, unwashed, free from snags, scent/smell and makeup and have all original packaging along with tags attached.
- Gowns received back damaged either from the customer or during transit will not be accepted for exchange.
- Exchange gowns will be manufactured under the standard delivery time.
LINGERIE, FOOTWEAR & ACCESSORIES
- If your shoes, lingerie garments or accessories don't fit or not for you, and you wish to return them for a full refund or exchange (excluding the original shipping cost whether it be free or paid for by you) please email us to arrange for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- You must contact us within 3 business days of receiving your items, if you want to return them. Please email your name and reason for refund or exchange and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items must be returned with all the original packaging and sent in a postie box (to avoid damage to the shoe box) via your choice of courier or post with a receivers signature as proof of delivery.
- Made to order bridal gowns
- Items that are damaged, worn, washed, altered or have tags removed.
- Sale items
- Soiled shoes with footprints / scuff marks under foot or any other damage caused by you will not be eligible for return.
- Custom dyed shoes or handbags
Due to hygiene reasons the following items cannot be returned:
- Briefs, hosiery.
- Mens neckties, bowties & pocket squares
- Items will be considered faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing defect.
- Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
- Faulty items with be replaced or repaired or refunded depending on the fault.
- Melanie Jayne will cover the cost of shipping fees for the returned item, if we consider the item to be faulty.
Ready for a Night Out Girls!
"This is a very elegant dress with a v neck with a slight plunge. This Formal Gown looks great on all sizes, and fits in all the right places. If you want a Formal Gown that easy to wear with a great fit and looks really beautiful, this Formal Gown is for you.
Georgie style dress with our beautiful floral embroidered lace bodice."
- "Georgie" has a gorgeous lace overlay on the bodice.
- It looks amazing no matter what colour way you choose.
Melanie Jayne's unique design is so easy fitting, yet has a fully structured and supportive bodice. The shoulder straps on this gown can be tied in a number of different ways, while the single layer wrap style skirt simply circles around your waist and is hand tied in place.
Available: with standard shoulder straps.
Fabric: Satin spandex & Floral Lace
Construction:Boned bodice, foam bra cups and fabric stabiliser.
Colours: Champagne, Opal Pink, White, Yellow, Ice Blue, Violet, Silver
Manufacturing time:6 weeks
Hit the link below if you would like to request a fabric swatch, please state the colour you want and your name & postal address.
The Story Behind the Dress!
As many of you know that when you purchase a new dress, it very rarely fits in all the right places. Hence I was so over doing alterations to almost every dress sold, that there was no time left to make new designs,"there has to be a better way." After a bit of thought, I pulled out two dresses. One was my favourite backless formal gown and the other a wrap around dress. What if I could put the two together. So after some playing around and wrapping my mannequin in metres of satin, we came up with an idea for a dress that requires no alterations except maybe the length of the hem.